A moment of trance

Life is so complicated that it barred us from almost all joys of the world and we are now habituated to overthink, calculate pros and cons for every single time. 
I give you my example like today evening only, I went out for a walk with umbrella covering my head to avoid getting wet and also covered my head, ears and neck with stole as I am allergic to cold 😷. 
But nature has its own call for me and in a trance I put my umbrella and stole in my bag and soon light breeze engulfed me as if hugged me, meeting old lost friend after long time. Light showers on my face felt like giving me comfort of having a good time, wiping my tears and be ME for sometime. It was the moment when my mind and soul were aligned and they found their peace and I found an amazing connection with nature and the simplicity. One thing I realized today that nature has its own soul and magic to heal. Whenever you feel you are lost simply go out and spend sometime in nature and trust me you will get your answers. 


Comments

Popular Posts