Death of dear ones is one of the terrible nightmares but harsh reality for some.
It's so strange that we each human are bounded by so many relationships for example my neighbourhood uncle was a husband, father, a brother, son and uncle while a respected high profile persona for whom people usually try to get appointment to meet him. For me he was my uncle and we never talked but it's our daily ritual to say hello and good day.
Last night was same and we add some more talks about weather, never knew that was my last convo with him and this morning I saw his dead body. He died due to cardiac arrest . Shocked was not exactly I felt but something more dense and hated what I saw. This high profile man was now simply a dead body by people who only wanted to simply get done with his last rites.
Is this really that simple to forget ones good deeds and respect just after The Death?

Comments

Popular Posts