Oh mind, plz just shut up 😑🤐

Today morning when I realised I am short of cash in purse while purchasing veggies before heading to my work place. It was embarassing but also it reminds of one person who was for sometime my friend till he cheated on me and never returned my money. My mood turned sour and I kept blaming him for this. How can somebody simply refused to give me back my hard earned money and now I hated him.

Before going out for lunch, one customer came and while discussing on work issues and details of work he introduced himself as his relatives. Something stopped me from lashing out to him regarding the earlier dues as he was busy in praising that person whom I hated and later on he added "he was a good lad and very hardworking but see the luck he died in an accident just 10 months back"

He died, O God!!!

That very moment I felt his presence besides me and asking me back

"Do u still hate me?"

It's in the middle of night and still my mind can't stop wondering about him, my hate, lifes motives. 

Comments

Popular Posts