What will happen to her?? 12 yr old sex worker

Report states that West Bengal is on top of the list of human trafficking. Till today afternoon it was just a report for me or may be it would have stayed same till I witnessed this harsh reality.
At 15:45pm at Bidhannagar railway station I was waiting for my train towards home. Everyone saw a young gal wheatish complexion of age 12 yrs was with a woman who was calling herself her mother and a man of age 40+ to whom that woman was promising to give him another girl. Train came that woman almost forcibly pulled that gal into ladies compartment. She was so weak and in pain that she neither can stand nor sit even when I have offered her. She was just crying and saying she's in pain. I was shocked when got to know that she was given to that man at station at night as her husband. All night she was brutally used by that man and next day she was taken to Kamarhati. I request her to come with me show some strength after giving her painkillers. For a few seconds it seemed she was ready and stood bt all she said was " didi am not alone here, don't put yrslf into danger" before I could say further she was taken into human cage. Six women stood around her and climb down to next station. I couldn't help her but stood in fear for that girl and god knows how many hundreds or thousands more.

Comments

Popular Posts