So much to know....

Iam a gud reader as I love to read a lot and specially my everyday's regular morning newpaper THE TELEGRAPH. My morning starts with the newspaper's heading.then my todays future and then cartoon column "LUANN". Lastly the whole paper, its like without this whole procedure my day cannot be started, its become a habbit now call it good or tag it bad but it is........

A few days back on Sunday i suppose went through a column "COUGERs". Its so different article and yet exciting. one line attracts is the meaning Cougers is tigress actually tagged on those ladies in their 40s or above or say elder women in love with young boys. Its not new to me as I myself know many women whom I call aunty is in love with the boys younger than me. cal it a Lust that how I suppose to express that feeling. I was shocked when this fact revealed to me by aunty herself as she find me her secreat diary type.........that time I developed a feeling to scream loud at her and shout I hate you. but i didn't.

Does this feeling or watevr a disease/ lust/ abnormal behavoiur or what is this?
If comparing the gender its not shocking with male gender cuz there are many older men love in much younger gals many times gals whos age is like their daughter its a old practise and we can get the proof i our history as well but with Ladies its different. Cougars say that having sex with younger boys or getting loved by them makes them feel younger and also gv pleasure. The latest example which created a big news is IRIS wife of Peter Robinson who was in love and was sexually attached with a 19 year old boy. In metro cities there are many agencies who offer guys with prices fixed per night to these cougars. Young men where sent to these parties at night and accompaning them many high profile cougars. All is hidden behind the locked doors and dark nights..........

Comments

Popular Posts