Living a new me after leaving old baggage


Transformation
I read somewhere how much you planned for your baby arrival during pregnancy...
It will never workout cuz babies have their own way (plotting 🙄) to change your world upside down in a good way...
In my case I agree completely, after having baby I become superbusy, got into workmode automatically both in house and outside that too with clarity and neat factor becomes compulsory for me.
Even after that I am happy like never before and moreover in love like never before. 
life is good when you get unconditional love and that becomes your focal point of life. Same happened. Morning becomes superb when I get morning hug and kiss. That possessive love which he don't want to share with anybody and that's me his momma 😂
my baby also made me to leave old baggage and negativity be it my habits or people. He made me realize we don't need lot of people to be happy. If there are conditions in relationship then it's better to get out of it and keep working and living for best 😇

Comments

Popular Posts